Saturday, May 27, 2006

Summer of 2006


Small waterfall beside the furnace
I am travelling alot lately. When I initially moved to NY for work, I had to travel long distances for a couple of weeks to reach workplace. Last weekend, I met an old buddy and visited Princeton university with him, It was a nice feeling there as I had gone to the school of stalwarts like Einstien and Nash. Next day, I went to Washington D.C. and enjoyed the Smithsonium Air and Space museum there. It was a fun place! Lots of rockets, spacecrafts, satellites and fighter planes on display! I even tried the F-18 Flight simulater and shot many enemies! I had thought that it would be so scary being upside down inside a fighter plane but it was fun!

Yesterday, I saw this new hindi movie called Fanaa - total crap! So many smart people get together to come up with such lack of creative work! It was frustrating.

In the morning, I went to New Haven to see one of my cousins who is studying at Yale. She has inspired me some way or the other when I was very young and used to listen to her intellectually stimulating discussions with my other cousins. Then I have come to this beautiful place with her in Litchfield at another cousin's big country house! Waiting for lots of family members to come here by evening for the long weekend.
Sunset at the pond!

Hoping to have a good time here, eat lots of home-made food and also work a little! The place is amazing and you can walk along the river, sit beside the pond, try your hands at fishing, go hiking or just sit in the sun and relax!



My foot!

The summer of 2006 has just arrived!

No comments: